Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Download Facebook Photo Albums With a Click

There are a couple of reasons why you may want to download your Facebook Photo albums (or that of your friends) to the desktop:

    For viewing pictures even while you are offline.
    For sharing photo albums with family members who aren’t very active on social sites. Just download a local copy of your Facebook albums and send them as email attachments or burn a DVD.
    You have decided to close your Facebook account and therefore need a quick mechanism to move all your existing Facebook albums to another photo sharing website (like Flickr).
    For offline backup.




To download any of your Facebook photo albums with ease, all you need is Fotobounce – it’s a free Windows-only utility that would help you manage photos in your Facebook and Flickr accounts right from the desktop.
You can download old photos, upload new ones to the web or simply view your existing photo albums as a slideshow without downloading them locally.
Fotobounce also includes built-in face recognition (similar to what you have in Google’s Picasa Albums) so you can quickly tag photos on the desktop and these people tags will be preserved even when the photos are uploaded on to Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have book marked it nice blogs you write see Free  how to grow twitter followers here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
    Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web site ... http://cosmeticcase.net/
    Have a look at my site : skin care tips for black women

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read some good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to make such a magnificent informative web site.

    my web site: make up tips
    Look into my homepage :: fashion tips for petite women

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so interesting! I do not believe I've truly read through a single thing like that before. So great to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

    My webpage; http://antiagingenthusiast.com
    Review my blog ... Anti Aging Practices

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really
    make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    With thanks

    My weblog - cooking ideas for chicken
    Feel free to surf my web page :: healthy quick recipes

    ReplyDelete